Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Adjacent Tables

Adjacent Tables

The Doctor

Is their anyway to place 2 or more tables alongside each
other? I'm using Dreamweaver but also have access to
Coffeecup if that makes a difference.

Ben C

On 2006-10-21, The Doctor <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Is their anyway to place 2 or more tables alongside each
> other? I'm using Dreamweaver but also have access to
> Coffeecup if that makes a difference.

display: inline-table, but I'm not sure that's widely supported.
Otherwise you can absolutely position the tables or put them inside
floats.

There may also be a way to do it with deprecated HTML properties, but
CSS is preferred.

Jonathan N. Little

The Doctor wrote:
> Is their anyway to place 2 or more tables alongside each
> other? I'm using Dreamweaver but also have access to
> Coffeecup if that makes a difference.

Use CSS in your stylesheet, set a width for your tables and float them,
usually to the left. Space with margin.

--
Take care,

Jonathan