Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Uploading media

Uploading media

James

I have a question regarding the upload of mpeg and/or wmv files using
Dreamweaver. I cannot locate a Dreamweaver newsgroup. I would appreciate
anyone pointing me in the right direction.

Thank you
James

dorayme

In article <AZyXg.27970$(E-Mail Removed)>,
"James" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> I have a question regarding the upload of mpeg and/or wmv files using
> Dreamweaver. I cannot locate a Dreamweaver newsgroup. I would appreciate
> anyone pointing me in the right direction.
>
> Thank you
> James

Have you looked at

http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/webforu...cfm?forumid=12

?

--
dorayme

Nikita the Spider

"James" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> I have a question regarding the upload of mpeg and/or wmv files using
> Dreamweaver. I cannot locate a Dreamweaver newsgroup. I would appreciate
> anyone pointing me in the right direction.

Go here:
http://groups.google.com/

In the "Find a group" box, type "dreamweaver".

The group macromedia.dreamweaver might be what you're looking for.

--
Philip
http://NikitaTheSpider.com/

James

No. I did find a forum, and looked through the posts. I have your site
bookmarked and will visit it. Thank you very much.

James

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
"James" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> I have a question regarding the upload of mpeg and/or wmv files using
> Dreamweaver. I cannot locate a Dreamweaver newsgroup. I would appreciate
> anyone pointing me in the right direction.
>
> Thank you
> James

Have you looked at

http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/webforu...cfm?forumid=12

?

--
dorayme

James

Thanks for the reply. I'm on my way there.

James

"Nikita the Spider" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)
m...