Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > What's Your Favorite HTML Editor?

What's Your Favorite HTML Editor?

genedefcon2006

Yeah I'll try We Builder.

Nico Schuyt

BootNic wrote:
> http://www.blumentals.net/webuilder/

No doctype, no character encoding
Lots of errors:
http://www.htmlhelp.com/cgi-bin/vali...F&warnings=yes

If they can't create a proper site themselves ......

--
Nico Schuyt
http://www.nicoschuyt.nl/

Edwin van der Vaart

Nico Schuyt schreef:
> BootNic wrote:
>> http://www.blumentals.net/webuilder/

> No doctype, no character encoding
> Lots of errors:
> http://www.htmlhelp.com/cgi-bin/vali...F&warnings=yes
>
> If they can't create a proper site themselves ......

lol
--
Edwin van der Vaart
http://www.evandervaart.nl/ Edwin's persoonlijke web site

nice.guy.nige

While the city slept, Chris F.A. Johnson ((E-Mail Removed)) feverishly
typed...

> On 2006-10-07, genedefcon2006 wrote:
>> Whta's your favorite HTML editor?
>> Mine's EditPad Lite.

> emacs

Oh come on... it's the 21st Century! Xemacs! How can you beat a text editor
that comes with a web browser, a text adventure game and a rather cracking
version of minesweeper!

Cheers,
Nige

--
Nigel Moss http://www.nigenet.org.uk
Mail address will bounce. http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) | Take the DOG. out!

dorayme

In article
<(E-Mail Removed) om>,
"genedefcon2006" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> I am thinking of getting Home Site.

I am thinking of starting a nursing home business with this name,
if you are still thinking about it for a while, it will be time
to apply for entry. Cheap rates for any of you old fogy on
alt.html

--
dorayme

rich

genedefcon2006 wrote:
> Whta's your favorite HTML editor?
> Mine's EditPad Lite.

I just use good ol' fashioned notepad for my HTML stuff. The original
and still the best in my opinion

genedefcon2006

Original is good, but not the most cutting edge. My friend sometime
says, "Cutting edge is great, but sometimes classic is good". High
priced WYSIWYG/HTML editors are good, but sometimes, the free notepad
is good.

Sid

On 8 Oct 2006 16:13:53 -0700, "rich" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

:
: genedefcon2006 wrote:
: > Whta's your favorite HTML editor?
: > Mine's EditPad Lite.
:
: I just use good ol' fashioned notepad for my HTML stuff. The original
: and still the best in my opinion

Aranaea (free) does color-coding, and has a good insert for image and
hyperlink tags. Better than basic Notepad.

Sid

Duende

On 08 Oct 2006 Edwin van der Vaart wrote in alt.html

> genedefcon2006 schreef:
>> Whta's your favorite HTML editor?
>> Mine's EditPad Lite.

> vi, vim, emacs, gedit, joe, jedit, nedit, ewisoft, netpadd, araneae, 1st
> page, crimson, ezpad, acehtml, notetab light, html-kit, context, pspad,
> websmill, metapad, quanta (linux), tswebeditor, notespad, grey matter
> pro, editpad lite, stones webwrite, matizha sublime, nvu, SciTE,
> Notepad++, CSE HTML Validator, Through the web editor, Xinha, FCK
> editor, textpad, notetab, editplus, ultraedit, editpad, hypertext
> studio, namo, acehtml pro, ibm websphere, spider writer, Zues, CSE HTML
> Validator pro, phpedit, Winsyntax, devphp, phpcoder, Davor's PHP Editor,
> php designer, phped, top php studio, dzsoft php editor, Expert Editor,
> komodo, maguma studio/workbench, xmlpro2, cooktop, xray, peters xml
> eiditor, morphon, xopus, editml, xmlwriter, oxygen pro, blueprint,
> xmlspy, turboxml, xmlmind.

What's wrong with pointy stick and dirt editor? Have you no class at all?

--
D?
Not a shred of evidence exists in favor of the idea that life is serious.

Duende

On 08 Oct 2006 Edwin van der Vaart wrote in alt.html

> Nico Schuyt schreef:
>> BootNic wrote:
>>> http://www.blumentals.net/webuilder/

>> No doctype, no character encoding
>> Lots of errors:
>> http://www.htmlhelp.com/cgi-bin/vali...F%2Fwww.blumen
>> tals.net%2Fwebuilder%2F&warnings=yes
>>
>> If they can't create a proper site themselves ......

> lol

Now Nico is getting as picky as you (Picky Picky Picky).