Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > web hosting

web hosting

david

I've finally got a grasp of the basics of html and want to set up a website
of my own with a hosting company.. The free geocities webspace provided
by my ISP British Telecom isn't very good - they say e.g. that it can't be
password protected, but I want to put family history files on my website
which only my family can access.

So I'm looking for a good hosting company. Can anyone recommend a
cheap one which allows password protection?

Thanks

David
in the UK

asd

Hi David,

You can use personnel website package from DilTech www.diltech.in
which i am using for sharing photos,videos with my family and friends.
I create their user name and password and share only the files which i
am interested to. You can check their online demos also at
http://www.diltech.in/documents/freeoffer.html

Bye,
Rhyme
david wrote:
> I've finally got a grasp of the basics of html and want to set up a website
> of my own with a hosting company.. The free geocities webspace provided
> by my ISP British Telecom isn't very good - they say e.g. that it can't be
> password protected, but I want to put family history files on my website
> which only my family can access.
>
> So I'm looking for a good hosting company. Can anyone recommend a
> cheap one which allows password protection?
>
> Thanks
>
> David
> in the UK

John Salerno

david wrote:
> I've finally got a grasp of the basics of html and want to set up a website
> of my own with a hosting company.. The free geocities webspace provided
> by my ISP British Telecom isn't very good - they say e.g. that it can't be
> password protected, but I want to put family history files on my website
> which only my family can access.
>
> So I'm looking for a good hosting company. Can anyone recommend a
> cheap one which allows password protection?
>
> Thanks
>
> David
> in the UK

i like 1and1.com...very cheap and a lot of great features

jackxh1215@gmail.com

you can try
http://www.trustedwebhost.com

30 days money back.

Jack

bored.2.fcuk@gmail.com

david wrote:
> I've finally got a grasp of the basics of html and want to set up a website
> of my own with a hosting company.. The free geocities webspace provided
> by my ISP British Telecom isn't very good - they say e.g. that it can't be
> password protected, but I want to put family history files on my website
> which only my family can access.
>
> So I'm looking for a good hosting company. Can anyone recommend a
> cheap one which allows password protection?
>
> Thanks
>
> David
> in the UK

e-mail me and i'll sort you out with cheap hosting and even throw in a
free co.uk domain name if your interested we can talk about features
via e-mail as its not a public hosting site

rk

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
:
: So I'm looking for a good hosting company. Can anyone recommend a
: cheap one which allows password protection?
:
: Thanks
:
: David
: in the UK
:
:

I can provide you with what you're looking for at a low cost. We've been
in business since 1997. We can discuss privately more of what you will
be needing and pricing if you would like. Feel free to email me at
ezwebsol[at]gmail[dot]com

I look forward to hearing from you and discussing your needs further.

Sincerely,

R. Kersting