Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > JBoss - XSLT import relative path problem

JBoss - XSLT import relative path problem

Xh

Hello everybody,

I have XSLT inside my war, it's here:
/WEB-INF/classes/xsl/main/Menu.xsl

so I can access it with getClass().getResourceStream() and use it
- not a problem

but inside Menu.xsl I'm importing commons.xsl
this file is also located in my war file:
/WEB-INF/classes/xsl/utils/commons.xsl

JBoss can't see this file when I use this XSLT directive:
<xsl:include href="../utils/main.xsl"/>

but when I set full path to this XSLT file it works just fine!

<xsl:include href="/home/xh/jee/projects/jboss/src/xsl/utils/main.xsl"/

but full path is the worst of all solutions

does any one know how to deal with XSLT import paths in JBoss?

best regards
Ɓukasz