Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Verification

Verification

bernesepups@itctel.com

Can anyone help me build and attach an HTML file to my website? I
need to either do that or add a META tag in order to verify my
ownership of my website. I am so very new to this and could sure use
a little personal help. Thanks Bunches!

Daniel Pitts

> Can anyone help me build and attach an HTML file to my website? I
> need to either do that or add a META tag in order to verify my
> ownership of my website. I am so very new to this and could sure use
> a little personal help. Thanks Bunches!

If you DO own the website, and have put things in it already, why not
just put the META tag in?

Also, this is a Java newsgroup, not a HTML newsgroup.