Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > JAVA API to read Web page contents

JAVA API to read Web page contents

vinayak Desai

Hi All,

I am new to JAVA, I want to read the contents of a web page.. How can
I?

Thanks n regards

Vinayak Desai

Sundar

On Feb 22, 11:41 am, "vinayak Desai" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I am new to JAVA, I want to read the contents of a web page.. How can
> I?
>
> Thanks n regards
>
> Vinayak Desai
> 9900779832

For your question I assume that you want to parse the HTML page (OR
Page scrapping web page). If that is the case you might look at
String.split() function OR String.indexOf().

-Sundar
http://heysundar.blogspot.com

Tymoteusz Gedliczka

vinayak Desai wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I am new to JAVA, I want to read the contents of a web page.. How can
> I?
>
> Thanks n regards
>
> Vinayak Desai
> 9900779832

Try using HttpUnit, or HtmlUnit.

vinayak Desai

On Feb 22, 5:02 pm, Tymoteusz Gedliczka <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:
> vinayak Desai wrote:
> > Hi All,

> > I am new toJAVA, I want toreadthecontentsof awebpage.. How can
> > I?

> > Thanks n regards

> > Vinayak Desai
> > 9900779832