Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > View Tomcat Security Manager Settings

View Tomcat Security Manager Settings

asaguden

Hi,
I have a jsp application running on a web hotel ( Tomcat 4.1 on
Linux ).
I am trying to write logs to file, but am unable to. I have tried a
regular
Java class and then I can write to file.

But when I use the same class from a jsp withinn the webapp it doesnt
do anything...
I assume the Security settings in Tomcat is blocking something.

Can I somehow via java print the security settings that Tomcat is
using?
ie System.out.println( system.property( "security.tomcat" ) );...?

regards Peter

PS. Not being able to log ANYTHING is really annoying....