Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Hello

Hello

saritha14@gmail.com

Hello Good Evening to one and all,
I am stuck up with the code for a game application, please help
me out i getting a good result.

Hope you all are familiar in powerpoint presentations, in that we have
boxin, boxout modes for the templates(screens to appear) a bit later
again at the end it should get inside(boxin) display using java applet
and servlets.Along with that i have to trace the pixel position,

how can i trace the boll ??

Thanking You,
cutegirl

Andrew Thompson

On Feb 21, 3:01 am, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:

Sub: Hello

Note: that having a descriptive title
is far more effective at getting the
right answer*. E.G. a title such as..
'Applet in PowerPoint presentation'

> Hope you all are familiar in powerpoint presentations,

No. At least, not in any detail.

>..in that we have
> boxin, boxout modes for the templates(screens to appear) a bit later
> again at the end it should get inside(boxin) display using java applet
> and servlets.Along with that i have to trace the pixel position,
>
> how can i trace the boll ??

* Perhaps someone who knows powerpoint
might understand what the heck you are
talking about, by 'boll', for example.