Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Learn How To Write A Resume / CV On Our Free Informational Site

Learn How To Write A Resume / CV On Our Free Informational Site

a249@mailinator.com

On 17 Feb., 21:34, "rawebadvert" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> The internet was designed for free use
> including advertiseing, or are you for censorship? Have a nice day.

Thanks Mr. Ralph Almour for admitting in public that you run a spam
operation from Leander/TX. Complete with the typical spammer whining
about "frea speach".

Alex Hunsley

rawebadvert wrote:
> On Feb 17, 2:18 pm, "Andrew Thompson" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> On Feb 18, 6:29 am, "rawebadvert" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>
>>> For someone who can't code you sure can talk.

>> (chuckle) From the sublime (see his previous
>> post) to the ridiculous.
>>
>> For someone who can multi-post spam, you
>> sure can make a complete fool of yourself.
>>
>> Andrew T.

> Andrew I am not making myself out as a fool,

Actually, you are somewhat. You're spamming CV writing information while
demonstrating you aren't qualified to write it..

> but you are if you result
> in name calling instead of being professional which oviously

That's "obviously".

> your not.

That's "you're" or "you are".

> By the way if you feel so strongly about spam get rid of your boreing

That's "boring".

> site which oviously

That's "obviously".

> was not designed very well. Follow your own advise

That's "advice" for the noun ("advise" being verb).

So, you're spamming a CV information page and you can't spell and your
grammar is bad. That's funny. Thanks for the giggle! And thanks for
demonstrating to the people you are attempting to spam what *not* to use
for CV information.

> Andrew don't advertise on the web.

Andrew can advertise on his web page if he wants. It's his space, after
all. What Andrew won't do is spam a Usenet group with inappropriate ads.
A Usenet group is a public space. Your logic here appears to be, "Some
things are ok, therefore everything is ok".

> The internet was designed back in
> 1962 by C.R. Licklider of MIT. The internet was designed for free use
> including advertiseing,

So you think just one person designed the internet now?

> or are you for censorship?

Don't confuse pointing out inappropriate Usenet usage with censorship.
You're free to post, and other people are free to point out it's not
appropriate.

You think people are giving you a hard time here? You signed up for that
the moment you spammed us. Leave us alone if you don't like it.

lex

Alex Hunsley

rawebadvert wrote:
> On Feb 15, 6:43 pm, "Andrew Thompson" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> On Feb 16, 11:24 am, "rawebadvert" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>
>> Sub: Learn How To Write A Resume / CV On Our Free
>> Informational Site More options
>>
>> Learn How Oo Multi-Post Spam/Attract an Abuse
>> Report On Our Free Usenet Newsgroup.
>>
>> Oh, wait.. you've already got that one pegged.
>> Forget it.
>>
>> Andrew T.

> Why is it the young Brits

Young Brits? Where?

> are the only ones that complain.

Why is it spammers are so presumptuous?

> Giving you
> my experience in the High Tech field wouldn't do any good because you
> would probably just insult me further. But I will tell you I still
> work in the High Tech field after 26 years and know the business
> inside and out both in development and test. To go any further would
> be futile since most of the people who are complaining don't even know
> how to use Microsoft Word spellchecker.

You don't use a spellchecker yourself, going by your previous posts.

> Some people like Alex can't
> read since he obviously did not look at my site

How on earth could you confuse not looking at a website with not being
able to read?

> because if he did he
> would have known I do not charge anything, nor do I sell or provide a
> resume service, or should I say for you Brits CV's.

Ah, ok. My apologies. You are spamming free information, not a service.
Gotcha now. But you still shouldn't be posting it to Java groups. What
on earth has it got to do with Java? Did I miss something on your site
about Java?

lex

Alex Hunsley

rawebadvert wrote:
> On Feb 15, 6:43 pm, "Andrew Thompson" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> On Feb 16, 11:24 am, "rawebadvert" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>
>> Sub: Learn How To Write A Resume / CV On Our Free
>> Informational Site More options
>>
>> Learn How Oo Multi-Post Spam/Attract an Abuse
>> Report On Our Free Usenet Newsgroup.
>>
>> Oh, wait.. you've already got that one pegged.
>> Forget it.
>>
>> Andrew T.

> Why is it the young Brits are the only ones that complain. Giving you
> my experience in the High Tech field wouldn't do any good because you
> would probably just insult me further. But I will tell you I still
> work in the High Tech field after 26 years and know the business
> inside and out both in development and test.

What exactly were you doing over these 26 years? What exactly is "High
Tech"? I'm very curious now because you just don't come across as
someone with 26 years experience.

Lew

Alex Hunsley wrote:
> What exactly were you doing over these 26 years? What exactly is "High
> Tech"? I'm very curious now because you just don't come across as
> someone with 26 years experience.

Someone who refers to "High Tech" capitalized like that sure must have an
awwwful lot to offer for resume help.

Someone who is so hostile and nasty sure must have an awwwful lot to say about
making a good impression with people.

For Pete's sake, the guy can't even end a question with a question mark! Gods,
he must have an awwwful lot to teach us about how to write!

Way to make friends and influence people, there, Dale Carnegie.

- Lew