Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Printing of stored documents

Printing of stored documents

peter.boehm@barmenia.de

Hi, I want to print serveral documents (pdfs, jpegs, rtfs) which are
stored as blobs in a database. A webpage presents the information
about all the related documents and now I want to print them at once
(at the moment, the user picks up every document and print it). Who
knows, how to do this comfortably?

Best regards
Peter

Andrew Thompson

On Feb 16, 12:12 am, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> Hi, I want to print serveral documents (pdfs, jpegs, rtfs) which are
> stored as blobs in a database. A webpage presents the information
> about all the related documents and now I want to print them at once
> (at the moment, the user picks up every document and print it). Who
> knows, how to do this comfortably?

You might put the content all in the HTML,
then it is simply a matter for the user
'alt-f p' or 'ctrl-p' to get a hard copy.

Was there a connection to Java?

Andrew T.