Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Struts displayTag export problem

Struts displayTag export problem

piotrf@gmail.com

While trying to export achieved results from displayTag to Excell/CSV
format I'm asked to save file with .action extension (It should
be .xcl/.csv extension). Has anyone meet similiar problem before ? I'd
kindly appreciate your help. Thank you.