Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > download

download

mymuch2020@gmail.com

Hi Can Every one tell me the website that download java script e-book
in pdf format for free? Cause i really need it
i would be appreciate if anyone can tell me

deankocevski@gmail.com

> Hi Can Every one tell me the website that download java script e-book
> in pdf format for free? Cause i really need it
> i would be appreciate if anyone can tell me

Hey if you have found the link can you please send it to kbe because
i'm very interested in it!!!

Regards, Dean

Andrew Thompson

On Feb 15, 12:00 am, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> Hi Can Every one tell me the website that download java script e-book

Java and Javascript are different languages.
Try asking on comp.lang.javascript

Andrew T.

Daniel Pitts

On Feb 14, 5:34 am, "Andrew Thompson" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> On Feb 15, 12:00 am, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>
> > Hi Can Every one tell me the website that download java script e-book

> Java and Javascript are different languages.
> Try asking on comp.lang.javascript
>
> Andrew T.

I would also state that the OP is unlikely to get anything "free"
which isn't "free" to acquire. If you're looking for pirated books,
don't look here.

Andrew Thompson

On Feb 15, 6:46 am, "Daniel Pitts" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:
> On Feb 14, 5:34 am, "Andrew Thompson" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> > On Feb 15, 12:00 am, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:

> > > Hi Can Every one tell me the website that download java script e-book

> > Java and Javascript are different languages.
> > Try asking on comp.lang.javascript

> I would also state that the OP is unlikely to get anything "free"
> which isn't "free" to acquire. If you're looking for pirated books,
> don't look here.

If by 'here' you mean either c.l.j.p.
('here') or c.l.js, then 'yes' most
emphatically. From memory, c.l.js'ers
will give away free scripts, in public,
left right and center (usually that they
whip up as they think about the problem),
but they will not help people to pirate.

If that is what the OP meant, then..
'Bab, bad, naughty - stop that'.

Andrew T.