Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > How can I send a virtual key event to a component?

How can I send a virtual key event to a component?

liang.spark@gmail.com

Hi here,

I want to send a virtual key event "Tab" to a swing component.

I appreciate to any post following this thread.

Liang