Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > problem with printing

problem with printing

mario

I have problem with printing: I am not able to set margin less than 25
mm. I'm trying to use something like that:

Paper paper = new Paper();
paper.setSize(595, 840);
paper.setImageableArea(0,0,595, 840);
pageFormat.setPaper(paper);
pageFormat.setOrientation(PageFormat.PORTRAIT);

and changing those numbers.

But it does not work - even if it works on print preview, I get as a
result printed page with those big margins.

Is it any possibly way to set margins less than 25mm and get them on
printed page?

thanks in advance
Mariusz

Andrew Thompson

On Feb 14, 9:15 am, mario <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> I have problem with printing:

I have a problem with multi-posting.

Please cross-post, rather than multi-post,
in future.

(X-post to c.l.j.p./g., w/ f-u to c.l.j.g. only)

Andrew T.