Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > IBM-recommended method not thread-safe?

IBM-recommended method not thread-safe?

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Arne_Vajh=F8j?=

Chris Uppal wrote:
> Arne Vajhøj wrote:
> But how did you manage to guess the full URL ? Other people seemed to be able
> to read the article too, but while it's common enough to add a missing .html or
> index.htm to the end of an URL, in this case the missing bit was
>
> zhang/index.html
>
> Am I alone in lacking the clairvoyant skills needed to reconstruct it ?

I Googled on:

surrogate key +site:ibm.com

(the term "surrogate key" were in the original post)

Arne

Chris Uppal

Arne Vajhøj wrote:

> > Am I alone in lacking the clairvoyant skills needed to reconstruct it ?

> I Googled on:
>
> surrogate key +site:ibm.com
>
> (the term "surrogate key" were in the original post)

How disappointing ! You mean you didn't sacrifice even /one/ black goat ?

-- chris

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Arne_Vajh=F8j?=

Chris Uppal wrote:
> Arne Vajhøj wrote:
>>> Am I alone in lacking the clairvoyant skills needed to reconstruct it ?

>> I Googled on:
>>
>> surrogate key +site:ibm.com

> How disappointing ! You mean you didn't sacrifice even /one/ black goat ?

I not even crossed my fingers when I hit the Google Search button.

Arne

Chris Uppal

[me:]