Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > usb webcam event

usb webcam event

atulgupta72@gmail.com

hello friends i am doing a project in embedded system.i need a
help.one of my module is to automatically captures image from a usb
web cam.How is possible in java.If any body can help me then pls mail
me the code at http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) as soon as possible.