Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Re: dev wanted

Re: dev wanted

Andrew Thompson

On Feb 12, 1:56 am, "Leonidas Kanakis" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Hello. I need an experienced Java developer for
> a quick job. Notice he/she needs to be very
> experienced so the time that he/she will need
> to finish will be short.

As short/quick a time as it took you to
multi-post that message across 8 separate
Java groups?

Your post and posting style gives the
impression that you expect miracles with
nothing, within a tight timeframe, and
are offering peanuts for it.

You are a moron. P*ss off and stop
wasting our time and bandwidth.

(X-post to just 3/8, w/ f-u to c.l.j.h. only)

Andrew T.

Leonidas Kanakis

Thank you for your kind, yet curiously biased, answer, sir. You sound like a
gentleman that measures things correctly and decides accordingly. As for the
so called multi-posting I have to say that I needed to post in a few groups
since I need some help. Why such a bad tempered answered for nothing??? Did
my posting provoked you in some way?

"Andrew Thompson" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> On Feb 12, 1:56 am, "Leonidas Kanakis" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> Hello. I need an experienced Java developer for
>> a quick job. Notice he/she needs to be very
>> experienced so the time that he/she will need
>> to finish will be short.

> As short/quick a time as it took you to
> multi-post that message across 8 separate
> Java groups?
>
> Your post and posting style gives the
> impression that you expect miracles with
> nothing, within a tight timeframe, and
> are offering peanuts for it.
>
> You are a moron. P*ss off and stop
> wasting our time and bandwidth.
>
> (X-post to just 3/8, w/ f-u to c.l.j.h. only)
>
> Andrew T.

Andrew Thompson

On Feb 12, 3:13 am, "Leonidas Kanakis" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Thank you for your kind, yet curiously biased, answer, sir. You sound like a
> gentleman that measures things correctly and decides accordingly. As for the
> so called multi-posting I have to say that I needed to post in a few groups
> since I need some help.

We don't care. Your schedule and needs
are irrelevant. This* is a discussion forum
for topics related to the Java programming
language, job posts are technically off-topic.

Posts for jobs are often (barely) tolerated
when the poster shows a high level of
professionalism (you do not), and abides
the accepted norms of the posting medium,
generally known as netiquette** (you have
not).

>...Why such a bad tempered answered for nothing???

Please fix that sticky '?' key.

** ..such as.
- Lurking in groups to get a feel for them,
before using them as your own personal
announcement board.
- X-posting to a small number of relevant
groups, rather than multi-posting to a
large number of groups.
- Posting replies below the text being
replied to, rather than above.

>..Did
> my posting provoked you in some way?

Go buy a clue, then hire yourself a
professional recruiter. If this 'pro'
offers to drop your job add to the
newsgroups, realise they are lying about
being a professional, and find someone
else.

If, on the other hand, you are the 'job
pro', I recommend you ggive the game up.
You are pathetic at it.

* Or at least, it *would* be 'a' discussion
forum if I'd remembered to set the follow-ups
as I'd stated in the last post, this time I
really /have/ set follow-ups to c.l.j.help.

Andrew T.

Mike Schilling

"Andrew Thompson" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...

> You are a moron. P*ss off and stop
> wasting our time and bandwidth.
>
> (X-post to just 3/8, w/ f-u to c.l.j.h. only)

Actually, you sent that "**** you" to all three.

Lew

"Andrew Thompson" wrote...

Mike Schilling wrote: