Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Urgent Oracle-DBA professionals required

Urgent Oracle-DBA professionals required

shailender

Dear all group members,

We are looking for Oracle-DBA professionals with one of our clients
(top MNC Company) located in Hyderabad, Chennai and Bangalore.

Skills: Oracle-DBA
Exp : 5-10 years
Location: Hyderabad, Chennai and Bangalore

The interested candidates forward their updated Resume to

Thanks & Regards,

K Shailender

Options Executive Search Pvt. Ltd.
84, Anandnagar, Khairatabad,