Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > JMS Security Exception

JMS Security Exception

misra.manisha@gmail.com

Hi,

I have been trying to connect to IBM MQ with JMS. My standalone
application runs fine. It is able to connect to MQ - write to the
queue and read messages back. Now, I have to integrate this piece fo
code with FileNet using component integrator. Here, it gives me an
error -MQJMS2013: SecurityAuthentication failed. The administered
objects in MQ do not have any user id /password assigned to them. Any
ideas where am I going wrong?

Thanks in advance.