Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Webmasters

Webmasters

lifewebmaster

Greetings...

I've created a new site, actually it's a forum, for user experience
exchange, and I would be glad if you visit it, and maybe make us
better by
joining us...

Site is about web pages, designs, webmastering, hosting, servers
etc...

http://www.lifewebmaster.com

Andrew Thompson

On Feb 5, 12:10 pm, "lifewebmaster" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> I've created a new site,

Tell someone that cares.

>..actually it's a forum, for user experience
> exchange,

Is that legal, in your municipality?

>...and I would be glad if you visit it, and maybe make us
> better by
> joining us...

Why don't *you* help *us* make *our* forum
better, by p*ssing off, you multi-posting
spammer?

Andrew T.

Mark Space

lifewebmaster wrote:
> Greetings...
>
> I've created a new site, actually it's a forum, for user experience
> exchange, and I would be glad if you visit it, and maybe make us
> better by
> joining us...

So did I!!!

http://java.net/

Requirement for Webmasters in Bangalore jobs@chimeratechnologies.com HTML 0 03-10-2006 12:17 PM
Question for the WebMasters Greg HTML 2 05-11-2005 11:21 AM
How we webmasters can slow the spammers RepAlciere HTML 11 02-18-2004 11:46 PM
looking for webmasters Jeremy C. Morgan HTML 12 12-30-2003 12:13 AM
looking for webmasters Jeremy C. Morgan HTML 0 12-28-2003 03:12 AM

Advertisments