Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Parallel Port

Parallel Port

Dom

Hello
I want to use Parallel Port in my application and I want to know if
there are people who have do it and if I have example of the code.
Thank you

=?iso-8859-1?q?J=FCrgen_Gerstacker?=

On 4 Feb., 22:18, "Dom" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Hello
> I want to use Parallel Port in my application and I want to know if
> there are people who have do it and if I have example of the code.
> Thank you

Yes, this can be done with rxtx.
(http://www.jcontrol.org/download/rxtx_de.html)

Helpful sample code can be found in this package.

Juergen