Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Add path to Classpath using Eclipse

Add path to Classpath using Eclipse

andrewzzz

Hi guys,
I have a problem with a school project :
I wrote a class inside a package(TEST) in Eclipse that creates for
each request (thread) a new temporary unambiguous folder with the
following path (in Windows):

C:\DOCUME~1\USER\IMPOST~1\Temp\

then my class appends a folder : \TMPx\ , where "x" is a random
number.
In the latest folder the class creates a .class file ("Test.class")
(identical for all the different folder).
I have to execute the Test.class file , calling it from the package
"test" in eclipse (I redefinied the default classloader ).
How do I execute this class from my test package?
(I think I have to add something to the classpath but I don't know
what)...

Thanks.Andrew.