Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Java Problem!!!

Java Problem!!!

kimis

I have received a coursework from my university. its bloody ****ing
tough. can anybody help me out with this ??

owenmead@gmail.com

On Jan 30, 3:54 pm, "kimis" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> I have received a coursework from my university. its bloody ****ing
> tough. can anybody help me out with this ??

If you have a specific question then ask it. If you are looking for
someone to do the work for you then know that any company who has a
decent interview process will never hire you.

Patricia Shanahan

kimis wrote:
> I have received a coursework from my university. its bloody ****ing
> tough. can anybody help me out with this ??

I have learned several programming languages in reasonable depth, and
dozens to the point of being able to write short programs in them.

I always find the first few programs in a new language tough.

There is an inherent circular dependency: I only get fluent in a
programming language by writing programs in it, but I find it very
difficult to write a program in a language in which I am not already fluent.

The solution that works for me is a combination of picking very simple
programs to write first, until I get the basic ideas of the language,
and then just working away at it.

If your current coursework is too hard for you at the moment, either
break it down into easier pieces or look for simpler exercises in your
lecture handouts and/or textbooks.

I have some general advice on getting started at
http://home.earthlink.net/~patricia_.../beginner.html

If, after a reasonable effort, you have a specific question try posting
it here, preferably expressed in more elegant language than the quoted text.

Patricia

....@m

On 30 Jan 2007 15:54:29 -0800, "kimis" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

YOU ARE ****ED... GIVE UP... the world has screwed you and left you
with your dreams and mommie and all that ****...

cookies and sweeeeeties.. .and leeeeetle teee buzzzzkitz...

too baaaaaaad....

UR DED.

>I have received a coursework from my university. its bloody ****ing
>tough. can anybody help me out with this ??

Alex Hunsley

[piggybacking...]

On 30 Jan 2007 15:54:29 -0800, "kimis" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> I have received a coursework from my university. its bloody ****ing
> tough. can anybody help me out with this ??

Why on earth would people want to spend time doing your homework for
you? It takes up their time, and they are doing you the disservice of
helping you deprive yourself of an education.

Hint: the answers are out there.

Do you imagine that in a job interview you can sneak out and post to a
newsgroup to ask for the answers to the interview questions?

Also, posting swear words while begging for help doesn't do you any
favours. At least try to be polite, dear.

Andy Dingley

On 31 Jan, 00:00, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> On Jan 30, 3:54 pm, "kimis" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> If you are looking for
> someone to do the work for you then know that any company who has a
> decent interview process will never hire you.

Sadly companies don't have such a process and in a few years time this
lazy idiot will be your boss.

David Segall

"kimis" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>I have received a coursework from my university. its bloody ****ing
>tough. can anybody help me out with this ??

My company has set up a special department to do course work for
students and we have appointed Helen Waite as supervisor. You can go
to Helen Waite for any help you need.

Thomas Fritsch

David Segall wrote:
> "kimis" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>

>>I have received a coursework from my university. its bloody ****ing
>>tough. can anybody help me out with this ??

> My company has set up a special department to do course work for
> students and we have appointed Helen Waite as supervisor. You can go
> to Helen Waite for any help you need.

David,
could you please send me the list of students supervised by Helen Waite.
(just in case any of these students will apply for a job in my company)

--
Thomas
"Thomas:Fritsch$ops:de".replace(':','.').replace(' $','@')

Andy Dingley

On 31 Jan, 17:41, Thomas Fritsch <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> could you please send me the list of students

Petros Kimitris @ Coventry Uni for starters

David Segall

Thomas Fritsch <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>David Segall wrote:
>> "kimis" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>

>>>I have received a coursework from my university. its bloody ****ing
>>>tough. can anybody help me out with this ??

>> My company has set up a special department to do course work for
>> students and we have appointed Helen Waite as supervisor. You can go
>> to Helen Waite for any help you need.

>David,
>could you please send me the list of students supervised by Helen Waite.
>(just in case any of these students will apply for a job in my company)

Perhaps you should read my post aloud in case you missed it. But then,
it may be an exclusively Australian saying.