Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Portal Login and Browser Certs

Portal Login and Browser Certs

CodeMonkey

What I would like to do is once the user login for the portal I can
use the user information and retrieve the cert from the database.
Then when the user goes to a web site that needs a cert I can provided
it with out the browser requesting the use to provide it. Thus the
user would not have to import the cert, it will all be done for him.
Is there any way to do this?