Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > active record

active record

Alex Hunsley

gaurav v bagga wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Thanks not interested anymore.
> This group was really helpful till now .
>
> Hope this time caps and line breaks are fine.
> Even then also it SUCKS just IGNORE NO NEED TO REPLY.
>
> THAT I"LL APPRECIATE MORE.

Don't shout, please.

> http://groups.google.com/group/comp....va.programmer/
> browse_thread/thread/8af4ca03ceef4f22/
> be88d56de48365c4#be88d56de48365c4

> The above thread and this one has really created lot of problems.
> I posted hoping I'll get HELP but invain people instead of helping me
> gave kind of help which was not worth.

Do you think people are obliged to give you a certain specific thing
your are looking for? They are not. Get over your sense of entitlement.

Have a big huff and leave if you really want, it's no skin off our nose
- it's not like we get paid to do this. Do you imagine this is a drop in
help-desk where you can *demand* answers? Not so.

> One thing I dont know who this guy is Nukleus he has got KEEN
> observation
>
> If person reading this wants to know "Who is Nukleus?" refer thread
> above.
>
> If at last somebody thinks he can help me with a reply he is welcome
>
> I already have lost hopes of any HELP.

Then leave us alone and stop whining please.

Alex Hunsley

gaurav v bagga wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Thanks not interested anymore.
> This group was really helpful till now .
>
> Hope this time caps and line breaks are fine.
> Even then also it SUCKS just IGNORE NO NEED TO REPLY.
>
> THAT I"LL APPRECIATE MORE.
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/comp....va.programmer/
> browse_thread/thread/8af4ca03ceef4f22/
> be88d56de48365c4#be88d56de48365c4
>
> The above thread and this one has really created lot of problems.

I never did see the above post you linked to on google....

>nukleus wrote:
>> Alex Hunsley wrote:
>> > Hint: if you start using capital letters (in the right places), form
>> > complete sentences, and take out random line breaks in the middle of
>> > sentences, people will take you more seriously.

>>Hint means you know something the other does not,
>>which, in its turn, implies that you take it for granted
>>that you are "holier" than him,
>>and YOU are to teach HIM as to where Sun rises in the morning,
>>which further implies that you are but an arrogant bustardazoid,

I am allowed to write "Hint" because I have been using Usenet for 15
years. I am allowed to write "Hint" because I have been using
comp.lang.java.* for many years. In short, I've been around long enough
to know that how people present their posts can have an effect on how
many answers they get (amongst things). Get over it. And pointing out
these things is actually an attempt to help the poster get better
answers in future. But by all means, feel free throw the toys out of the
pram and leave/have a strop/whatever.