Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Java E-commerce developer available

Java E-commerce developer available

Mich

I am highly skilled in using Java to develop effective e-commerce site such
as www.super-grow.biz using JSP, HTML, CSS ...

I also have very strong business skills (I have run several businesses) and
I can help any company improve its use of internet technology to reach a
much larger client community.

Mich

"Mich" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Nasuh.57343$(E-Mail Removed)...
>I am highly skilled in using Java to develop effective e-commerce site such
>as www.super-grow.biz using JSP, HTML, CSS ...
>
> I also have very strong business skills (I have run several businesses)
> and I can help any company improve its use of internet technology to reach
> a much larger client community.

sorry, posted to the wrong group!!!