Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Jarsigner newbie question

Jarsigner newbie question

Ed_Zep

We're using Oracle Jinitiator to load forms/reports.

One of the jars that gets loaded has to be signed to the server. We
have three servers. So each one gets signed individually.

The problem we have is that we're using DNS to round-robin to each
server but it fails when loading the signed jar.

What's the easiest way around this?

Many thanks,

Ed.

Andrew Thompson

Ed_Zep wrote:
> We're using Oracle Jinitiator to load forms/reports.

(snip!)
Funny, so are two guys on other groups. Experiencing
exactly the same problems you are, no less!

Oh wait, that's you!

Please cross-post, rather than multi-post,
in future.

(X-post to c.l.j.p./h./sec., w/ f-u to c.l.j.h. only)

Andrew T.

What is the URL of a timestamp server for jarsigner? Mark Riordan Java 5 11-10-2011 03:03 PM
jarsigner to use remote keystore Satish Java 1 10-11-2007 09:23 PM
jarsigner and webstart Rolf Gabler-Mieck Java 8 06-29-2005 12:16 PM
jarsigner? ted holden Java 2 05-14-2005 03:20 AM
Jarsigner and Timestamp Jay Canale Java 3 03-04-2005 06:16 PM

Advertisments