Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > where to find small java projects to work as part time and get paid?

where to find small java projects to work as part time and get paid?

www

Hi,

I am wondering where I can find some small java projects to work on
remotely and earn myself some extra money.

Thank you.

Alex Hunsley

www wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am wondering where I can find some small java projects to work on
> remotely and earn myself some extra money.
>
> Thank you.

There are several resources on the web for this.
If you're up to the job of being paid to write Java, you'll be
resourceful enough to find the sites.