Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Novice in setting up servers in EJB Environment

Novice in setting up servers in EJB Environment

Jack

NetBeans said it needs an application server to view the EJB sample code
I wonder how to setup this server. I have a Oracle Database set up in
VMWare environment. Is it good enough? or I need to set up many many
things. Any comments are welcome!
Thanks

Manish Pandit

Jack wrote:
> NetBeans said it needs an application server to view the EJB sample code
> I wonder how to setup this server. I have a Oracle Database set up in
> VMWare environment. Is it good enough? or I need to set up many many
> things. Any comments are welcome!
> Thanks

You are missing the Enterprise Server with Netbeans IDE. Go to
http://www.netbeans.info/downloads/index.php and download the IDE with
Appserver built in. You have a choice of Sun's EE server, or JBoss for
the bundle.

-cheers,
Manish

Possible to generate "ejb-jar.xml" from EJB class (source)? "ejb-jar.xml" appserver independent? Raymond Schanks Java 0 08-03-2010 08:21 AM
Setting an environment variable from another environment variable marcwentink@hotmail.com Java 5 04-04-2007 10:39 PM
To EJB or not to EJB Jeremy Haile Java 5 09-10-2003 03:52 AM
EJB on Weblogic7 : accessing Ejb thru *Local interface* fails due to JNDI lookup Mumbai Joe Java 0 07-29-2003 04:16 PM
Dynamically Access & Call An EJB From Another EJB? Steve Java 1 07-15-2003 06:47 PM

Advertisments