Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Free Java/UML/J2EE Resources?

Free Java/UML/J2EE Resources?

ayuradmin

Hi,
Can U please give me any Java , J2EE UML Interview FAQ and
Certification Resources sites?

Bijay

Hi,
For Java , J2EE UML Interview FAQ and Certification Resources

Please try.
http://javainterview.tripod.com
AND
http://java.schoolreference.com

ayuradmin wrote:
> Hi,
> Can U please give me any Java , J2EE UML Interview FAQ and
> Certification Resources sites?

Andrew Thompson

ayuradmin wrote:
> Hi,

Hi Jobs
<http://groups.google.com/group/comp.lang.java.programmer/browse_frm/thread/b5d867891490cdd9/da74ff0abe82062a#da74ff0abe82062a>

> Can U please give me any Java , J2EE UML Interview FAQ and
> Certification Resources sites?

Oh - what you are *asking* now?
(Only to reply with your alter ego two minutes later.)

Which should I report for abuse?

I'm thinking - both of them. But I'll hold on that,
for the moment.

How about ..you reply to this forum - and tell
us a little about yourself, your site, why it is
of value, and mostly, why you would give such
deception and lies to us, about who you are,
and who you represent?

Andrew T.

RedGrittyBrick

Bijay (AKA ayuradmin) wrote:
<spam URL>
> ayuradmin (AKA Bijay) wrote:

<planted Q>

Some say that talking to yourself is the first sign of madness!

Alex Hunsley

Bijay wrote:
> Hi,
> For Java , J2EE UML Interview FAQ and Certification Resources
>
> Please try.
> http://javainterview.tripod.com
> AND
> http://java.schoolreference.com
>

> ayuradmin wrote:
>> Hi,
>> Can U please give me any Java , J2EE UML Interview FAQ and
>> Certification Resources sites?

Hey spammer
Nice dishonesty, posting a question then answering it yourself.
The headers reveal all: both posts contain:

.... amongst other things.
Kindly bugger off with your adverts for your rubbish site.

Andrew Thompson

Andrew Thompson wrote:
> Which should I report for abuse?
>
> I'm thinking - both of them. But I'll hold on that,
> for the moment.

(snip alternative)

tick.. tick.. tick..

Time is running out.

Andrew T.

Andrew Thompson

Andrew Thompson wrote:
> Andrew Thompson wrote:
> > Which should I report for abuse?
> >
> > I'm thinking - both of them. But I'll hold on that,
> > for the moment.

> tick.. tick.. tick..

Time is up. Both identities have been reported to
your host, for abuse.

Next time I see your sorry figure around these
parts, I'll tell you a nice little bed-time story
about how what you are trying to do is utterly
pointless, but I'll save that for next time (and
till after I have destroyed your latest threads,
and reported your latest identities for abuse -
gotta' keep my priorites straight!).

Andrew T.