Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Eclipse RCP and MATLAB (calling MATLAB from JAVA)

Eclipse RCP and MATLAB (calling MATLAB from JAVA)

siki

Dear all

I need some help about using Eclipse RCP with MATLAB.
I want receive input variables from web (probably using Eclipse RCP, I
just heard about Eclipse RCP) and calcuate something and generate
figure or animation in MATLAB. Finally, send the result to the web and
display them using Eclipse RCP. I know about MATLAB Web Server (MWS).
However, MWS has some limitation, so I want to combine Eclipse RCP with
MATLAB for more compatibility.

Could you help me ? The example will be greate help for me.
Thanks in advance.

Eclipse and RCP carmelo Java 13 07-21-2008 11:52 AM
Multi Application GUI Framework - Eclipse RCP? tkimzey@yahoo.com Java 3 03-09-2006 04:00 AM
How do I document an eclipse rcp? Matthias Reining Java 2 02-24-2006 02:53 PM
looking for eclipse plugin for user management in RCP application Dominik Java 1 12-06-2004 08:23 PM
Newbie Question: Eclipse RCP - three questions Marcin Misiewicz Java 1 08-19-2004 12:42 PM

Advertisments