Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > [advice] Enterprise beans or not

[advice] Enterprise beans or not

polilop

I need to program a web application that resides on a single server, and
will never be on multiple machines. Would you advise me to do it with EJB
or POJO's ?
thanks

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Arne_Vajh=F8j?=

polilop wrote:
> I need to program a web application that resides on a single server, and
> will never be on multiple machines. Would you advise me to do it with EJB
> or POJO's ?

It sounds as if you will do fine with POJO's.

Arne