Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Keyword extractor source code....where I can find it???

Keyword extractor source code....where I can find it???

giugy

Hi,sorry for my english but I don't speak it very well....

Someone knows where I can find the Keyword Extractor source code
written in java? A software that analyzes a text and extract the
keyword of the text (the most present words in the text....for example
the word "hello" is present forty times,the word "thanks" is present
thirty times....).

I need to see the software's source code written in java in order to
understand as it works....

Thaks,bye

Gordon Beaton

On 11 Jan 2007 07:56:26 -0800, giugy wrote:
> Someone knows where I can find the Keyword Extractor source code
> written in java? A software that analyzes a text and extract the
> keyword of the text (the most present words in the text....for
> example the word "hello" is present forty times,the word "thanks" is
> present thirty times....).
>
> I need to see the software's source code written in java in order to
> understand as it works....

When do you need to hand in your assignment?

/gordon

Andrew Thompson

Gordon Beaton wrote:
> When do you need to hand in your assignment?

Given the liberal multi-posting* the OP has used in
pursuit of this answer, I'd guess 'Real soon now'.

...so can you hurry it up.

(* So far seen on c.l.j.programmer, c.l.j.gui &
c.l.j.help)

Andrew T.