Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Dadatabsae Connection problem with Statefull Sessoin Bean

Dadatabsae Connection problem with Statefull Sessoin Bean

design

After accessing to database through JNDI about three times, we got the
following error message from the oracle.

Error in allocating a connection. Cause: Connection could not be allocated
because: ORA-00020: maximum number of processes (150) exceeded

Can you tell me why this is happening?

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Arne_Vajh=F8j?=

design wrote:
> After accessing to database through JNDI about three times, we got the
> following error message from the oracle.
>
> Error in allocating a connection. Cause: Connection could not be allocated
> because: ORA-00020: maximum number of processes (150) exceeded
>
> Can you tell me why this is happening?

Some of your code or another application is apparently not
releasing the database connections.

(I assume that there are not supposed to be 150 connections
to the database from all applications combined)

Arne

Statefull inspection aleu@op.pl Cisco 2 03-13-2009 01:31 PM
a statefull ejb doesn't get the timeout. Tiwkiz Java 1 01-11-2007 11:01 PM
timeout problem with statefull session bean Nathac Java 0 12-22-2006 11:34 AM
looking for statefull snprintf dimka C Programming 20 08-20-2006 01:09 PM
Static Method/stateless/statefull/how to :-) MaxMax C++ 4 10-25-2005 08:10 AM

Advertisments