Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > download utilities and tools for programming

download utilities and tools for programming

Rodger

Have you guys ever heard of deligio.com? A download community for
programmers and software engineers...you can post your own
software..looks pretty neat

Andrew Thompson

Rodger wrote:
> Have you guys ever heard of ..

Spammer? Of course we have! They are a dime
a dozen, and I'm looking at one right now.

>.. A download community for
> programmers and software engineers...

So is sourceforge, but for some bizarre reason,
the sourceforge folks do not see any need to come
here hawking their product.

What makes you so special?

>..you can post your own software..

ditto, sourceforge.