Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > debuggging problem

debuggging problem

jrrtolkienfan@gmail.com

Hi,

My java application has a bit of JNI C++ code. Our IDEs are: eclipse
for java and visual studio 2005 for C++. We used to use tomcat earlier
and VC6. We could easily set up a remote debugging session from eclipse
and start tomcat from within VC. The problem with JBoss is that I am
not able to figure out what I should specify as executable for the
debug session. I did try to start debugging from eclipse and attach to
it from VS2005 but none of the C++ breakpoints are hit and it says that
it cannot find any symbols. Does somebody know how to set up a
debugging env involving JBoss, Eclipse and VS2005? Would really
appreciate any help.

Thanks