Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Failure in loading T2 native library db2jcct2

Failure in loading T2 native library db2jcct2

savita

Hello,
I have written th following code to connect to db2/400 ->

try
{
//Connect to a database
Connection conn = DriverManager.getConnection
("jdbc:db2:192.168.0.10","SAVITA","SAVITA");
}
catch (SQLException e)
{
System.out.println("SQL Exception: ");
System.out.println(e);
}
I am getting the following error
SQL Exception
Failure in loading T2 native library db2jcct2
On my pc I am not having db2jcct2.dll .
Is the location of db2jcct2.dll ->C:\Program Files\IBM\SQLLIB
The SQLLIB directory is missing.
If I have to install db2jcct2.dll, where would I install it,where
would I get it.
I have searched to down load the db2jcct2.dll, but couldn't.

Is this dll related to as400.I have as400 installed on my PC.Can this
be possible ,while installing
as400 ,the SQLLIB didn't get install.

Do let me know how I go about.

Thanks
Regards,
Savita

Greg R. Broderick

"savita" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com:

> ---------------------------------- I am getting the following error
> SQL Exception
> Failure in loading T2 native library db2jcct2

Google is your friend:

<http://forum.java.sun.com/thread.jspa?threadID=571610&tstart=120>

<http://forum.java.sun.com/thread.jspa?threadID=579987&messageID=2935242>

these were the first two references returned from a search on the single
term "db2jcct2". Please make a bare minimum of effort to solve problems
using resources already available to you before posting your problems to
the group.

Cheers
GRB

Greg R. Broderick (E-Mail Removed)

A. Top posters.

jsiler1 jsiler1 is offline
Junior Member

for those who come along later and may not know even after having done some research. posting to a forum is a request for help. If you don't want to help don't answer the question with snide remarks. I am getting the same error in a z/OS jdbc install. your links were not useful at all.