Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Script help

Script help

Anthony

Can someone please help me? I built a rather basic website for a pizza
shop owned by mother-in-law and want to jazz it up a little with some
picture fades on the home page. I created the site in FP and wanted to
know if someone could help me with the scripting for the fade. A link
to the script was provided for me in the FP group but I am not exactly
sure where to put it in the scripting of my home page. The link is
http://javascript.internet.com/misce...lide-show.html
The link for the pizza shop's web site is www.marengopizzatogo.com Any
help is appreciated.

Flo 'Irian' Schaetz

And thus spoke Anthony...

> Can someone please help me?

Surely not here. Javascript and Java are two totaly different (ok, let's
say "rather different") things. But I would advise you to simply search
Google for a good JavaScript tutorial...

Flo

Christopher Benson-Manica

Flo 'Irian' Schaetz <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> > Can someone please help me?

> Surely not here. Javascript and Java are two totaly different (ok, let's
> say "rather different") things. But I would advise you to simply search
> Google for a good JavaScript tutorial...

comp.lang.javascript would also have been an excellent suggestion.

Flo 'Irian' Schaetz

And thus spoke Christopher Benson-Manica...

> comp.lang.javascript would also have been an excellent suggestion.

I'm rather confident that he's able to find it himself, as he already
found a newsgroup for Java... So he's at least able to search the
newsgroup names

Flo