Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > BGP list

BGP list

Bob Goddard

There were some sites where you could download their BGP tables.
This was useful for problem solving. I cannot now seem to find
any. Does anyone know of any sites where they can be downloaded?

Barry Margolin

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
Bob Goddard <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> There were some sites where you could download their BGP tables.
> This was useful for problem solving. I cannot now seem to find
> any. Does anyone know of any sites where they can be downloaded?

See <http://www.merit.edu/~nanog/lookingglass.html> for a list. The one
I've always used is the Oregon Exchange route viewer.

--
Barry Margolin, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)
Arlington, MA

Bob Goddard

Barry Margolin wrote:

> In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
> Bob Goddard <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> There were some sites where you could download their BGP tables.
>> This was useful for problem solving. I cannot now seem to find
>> any. Does anyone know of any sites where they can be downloaded?

> See <http://www.merit.edu/~nanog/lookingglass.html> for a list. The
> one I've always used is the Oregon Exchange route viewer.

Lookingglass!!!! I remember now. Thanks Barry.