Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > XSL FO List

XSL FO List

nksiddu@yahoo.com

Hi All,
I am generating a pdf file from xml document using XSL Formatting
Objects.
This pdf documents contains many pages and comprises of many tables.
Some tables span more than one page. In one particular table I need to
display a long list of numbers some times in 2000 numbers.
In one A4 size sheet i can display around 10 columns and around 25
rows. I am finding difficulty of using XSL FO feature "list". Can any
one through light on this?. Displaying multiple columns and each column
containing list of numbers. the numbers increase Top to bottom in each
column and Left to Right across columns.

Thanks,
Nagesh