Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > netbeans junit No tests were created because no testable class was found

netbeans junit No tests were created because no testable class was found

donlelel@gmail.com

Hi,

If someone gets this message, the cause may be the location for your
tests directory is not the right one. I had tests inside the src
directory (src\java\mypackagename\tests) and it didnt work - I moved
the tests directory up to be at the same level as src and it worked.

Also, make sure you have specified this tests directory in the project
properties -> test package folders.

Don

Lew

> Hi,
>
> If someone gets this message, the cause may be the location for your
> tests directory is not the right one. I had tests inside the src
> directory (src\java\mypackagename\tests) and it didnt work

Right, because that would have made the test class package
"mypackagename.tests" instead of just "mypackagename".

- Lew