Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > looking for good JAVA auction software

looking for good JAVA auction software

David B

Hi,

I've been looking for good auction software written in Java, (like
eBay)
with full back office and payments and monitoring tools
any one can recommended something?

Please advice
David

Andrew Thompson

David B wrote:
> I've been looking for good auction software written in Java, (like
> eBay)
> with full back office and payments and monitoring tools
> any one can recommended something?

For the benefit of those who might know a
suitable product, or others that feel they can
throw a workable solution together from
open-source API's of conducive licence, what
is your budget for this software?

Andrew T.

David B

My budget it up to $25,000 (include the changes that I need)

On Dec 21, 6:01 pm, "Andrew Thompson" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> David B wrote:....
>
> > I've been looking for good auction software written in Java, (like
> > eBay)
> > with full back office and payments and monitoring tools
> > any one can recommended something?For the benefit of those who might know a

> suitable product, or others that feel they can
> throw a workable solution together from
> open-source API's of conducive licence, what
> is your budget for this software?
>
> Andrew T.

Alex Hunsley

David B wrote:
> My budget it up to $25,000 (include the changes that I need)

You should also specify the scope - how many user do you expect at
first? What sort of growth would it have to deal with?
That money would pay a single decent developer for a max of half a year,
probably less. Not a lot of time for doing a project of that size.
lex

> On Dec 21, 6:01 pm, "Andrew Thompson" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> David B wrote:....
>>
>>> I've been looking for good auction software written in Java, (like
>>> eBay)
>>> with full back office and payments and monitoring tools
>>> any one can recommended something?For the benefit of those who might know a

>> suitable product, or others that feel they can
>> throw a workable solution together from
>> open-source API's of conducive licence, what
>> is your budget for this software?
>>
>> Andrew T.

David B

Hello Andrew.
I'm looking for good JAVA auction software, that already has been
written and working.

On Dec 22, 3:28 pm, Alex Hunsley <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> David B wrote:
> > My budget it up to $25,000 (include the changes that I need)You should also specify the scope - how many user do you expect at

> first? What sort of growth would it have to deal with?
> That money would pay a single decent developer for a max of half a year,
> probably less. Not a lot of time for doing a project of that size.
> lex

> >> suitable product, or others that feel they can
> >> throw a workable solution together from
> >> open-source API's of conducive licence, what
> >> is your budget for this software?

> >> Andrew T.

Alex Hunsley

David B wrote:
> Hello Andrew.

Are you confusing me for someone else? I'm Alex.

> I'm looking for good JAVA auction software, that already has been
> written and working.

Ah Ok, I see.

Btw, could you please bottom post in future, as it makes following
threads much more straightforward.
cheerio,
lex

> On Dec 22, 3:28 pm, Alex Hunsley <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>David B wrote:
>>
>>>My budget it up to $25,000 (include the changes that I need)You should also specify the scope - how many user do you expect at

>>first? What sort of growth would it have to deal with?
>>That money would pay a single decent developer for a max of half a year,
>>probably less. Not a lot of time for doing a project of that size.
>>lex

If anyone lives in Maryland - GSA auction tomorrow- good deals - Bobb - Computer Information 13 09-03-2006 05:43 PM
We are looking for an online Auction software to buy that was built in ASP.NET Learner ASP .Net 0 12-14-2005 01:25 PM
Any java Auction software? Andrew Thompson Java 2 05-26-2004 08:05 AM
Any Java auction software? jmk Java 0 05-24-2004 01:39 PM
Looking at Coolpix 950 auction...?? Melissa Digital Photography 8 12-25-2003 03:06 AM

Advertisments