Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Include an HTML output into JSP

Include an HTML output into JSP

graf.laszlo@axis.hu

Hi,

I have one Perl script what return a character string.
I can access it with this URL: https://localhost:4444/perl/ps01.pl
The result might look like this: ABCD1234.

OK

Now, I need some help to include the result (ABCD1234) in my test.jsp
before
using it. The problem is, that the Perl script reads the ENV hash,
witch contains
some data red from a chipcard. Every time when I start a new session
with
the Perl script, the browser prompts me to enter the card PIN code.

If I use the java.net.URL class in my JSP page I do not have the
possibility
to enter the PIN code.

Please help me. Thank you.
Laszlo

Oliver Wong

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> Hi,
>
> I have one Perl script what return a character string.
> I can access it with this URL: https://localhost:4444/perl/ps01.pl
> The result might look like this: ABCD1234.
>
> OK
>
> Now, I need some help to include the result (ABCD1234) in my test.jsp
> before
> using it. The problem is, that the Perl script reads the ENV hash,
> witch contains
> some data red from a chipcard. Every time when I start a new session
> with
> the Perl script, the browser prompts me to enter the card PIN code.
>
> If I use the java.net.URL class in my JSP page I do not have the
> possibility
> to enter the PIN code.

Maybe you can open a raw socket connection and send exactly the info
that your webbrowser sends. See
http://java.sun.com/docs/books/tutor...ets/index.html

- Oliver