Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > whats the difference between axis and JAX-RPC ?

whats the difference between axis and JAX-RPC ?

gk

whats the difference between axis and JAX-RPC ?

is it just the difference of vendors but they do the same thing ?

we can develope web service with axis (apache)

we can develope web service with JAX-RPC (sun)

wondering if there are some diffrences between these two .

is there anything what axis can do but JAX-RPC cant do AND similarly is
there anything what axis cant do but JAX-RPC can do ?