Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Inserting a JTABLE in pre-existing MATLAB GUI

Inserting a JTABLE in pre-existing MATLAB GUI

Lorenzo

Hi all,

I'm developing a GUI-based MATLAB program and I'm suddenly in need of
inserting a JAVATABLE in it.

All that I've found on the net was a tutorial to create a table using
jcomponent instuctions, but I've got to insert a table in a
pre-existing GUI, and didn't find any way of doing it. I would like
to have standard MATLAB callbacks accessing data stored in the jtable
and modify it.

Any idea how to do it???

Thank you ahead

lorenzo