Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Does Javac converts class into .h files

Does Javac converts class into .h files

Sanny

> (1) Usually the time-consumption of a Java program is concentrated around a
> few hot-spots instead of being uniformly distributed. Be sure to spot these
> performance bottle-necks by *testing* (with some kind of profiler tool)
> instead of by *reasoning*. Guessing the bottle-necks only by intuition is

What are profiler tools How to get them and use.

Bye
Sanny

Thomas Fritsch

See for example <http://mindprod.com/jgloss/profiler.html>

--
Thomas

How does javac.exe work? Murrgon Java 8 06-22-2004 10:18 PM
Can I use a javascript function that converts string into bytes? Shadab Java 3 12-16-2003 10:32 AM
Can I use a javascript function that converts string into byte? Shadab Javascript 1 12-15-2003 05:20 PM
VS.NET 2003 converts project, but then all files missing Steve Klett ASP .Net 0 11-04-2003 04:56 PM

Advertisments