Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > How to display HTML within my J2ME/MIDP MIDlet?

How to display HTML within my J2ME/MIDP MIDlet?

probing@gmail.com

I need an open source "html rendering" project written by MIDP.
Is there any suggestion and solution for this.
PS. It should support image and form displaying. And the license of it
allow me to change some code of it is better.