Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > mutual exclusion of n processes - algorithm.

mutual exclusion of n processes - algorithm.

ppp

Hi, I'm looking for some algorithm of mutex for n processes and I found
only Lamport's Alg. There are at least 2 more algorithms: Peterson and
Dekker. I found algorithms only for 2 processes, but I need one more
for n. If you know any other algorithms or know how to implement one of
these - I will be thankful.

greetings...