Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Support for some OSS tools

Support for some OSS tools

Sathyaish

I need to find out if any of the following tools or frameworks are
supported by some third parties. I have learnt some of the support
issues and am writing them below, but I need to find more. I'd be very
interested in knowing if there is any paid/guaranteed support available
for any of these tools by an established organization or third-party.

1. WebWork: To some extent, supported by IBM, if on WebSphere. Other
than that, I am not sure. There are some forums I have seen.

2. Hibernate: Support available in some instances from IBM, I would
think, if it runs on the WebSphere Application Server.

3. Lucene: Supported by the Apache Software Foundation (ASF) through
mailing lists.

4. Spring: This is supported by Interface 21.

5. Acegi: Supported by the company that developed it, i.e. Acegi
Technology Pty Limited.

6. Commons Collections: This, I think, is supported by the Apache
Software Foundation (ASF) through a series of mailing lists and an
issue tracking database. Is there some additional support.

7. SiteMesh: Just forums here -- a user forum and a developer forum.

SWF 11 player now supports only some 64-bit OSs using 64-bit browsers cwdjrxyz HTML 0 10-22-2011 07:15 AM
OSS Nokalva Announces J2ME CLDC Support Rishi Boparai Java 0 04-01-2008 08:25 AM
Switches and OSs J R Cisco 2 03-31-2005 10:19 AM
Re: Where OSS beats CSS Aquila Deus ASP .Net 2 11-05-2004 06:05 AM

Advertisments